Process & Timeline
As a manufacturer, we pride ourselves on product quality as well as transparency. Whether it is a board game or a card game, we want you to not only understand the process of how your game is brought to life but also help you calculate production costs.
All orders submitted through Launch Lab follow the same key steps:
First, our reviewers check the overall content of your project. We look for anything that may cause an issue, including:
- Components (such as rulebooks or game boards) that are too big to fit inside any box in your project
- Objectionable and harmful material including, but not limited to, sexist, racist, or pornographic content
- Files formatted in unusual or unexpected ways (such as cards left blank on one side)
If we have any questions, or find anything that needs to be addressed, we'll contact you right away.
Our pre-press specialists review each of your files. We check for small technical details that may lead to imperfect prints, including:
- Important text and images that are too close to die-cut edges
- Too little bleed
- Lines that are too thin to print reliably
- Use of rich black or registration black for text
- Incorrect placement of die-lines on art
If we find artwork issues that need adjustment, we’ll contact you right away to outline the issue and suggest ways to resolve it. If your files need to be re-uploaded, we’ll place the project on hold until you supply your updated artwork.
Once the files pass these initial reviews, your order moves to Production.
Production generally takes 7-10 working days from start to finish. For small orders, it may take less. For large orders, it may take longer.
Shipping from our facility in China usually takes 6-12 days. This can vary depending on your chosen destination and method of delivery.
All orders are tracked. You can find your tracking information on the order detail page.